Write On Right Now!: Writing Prompt: Paying attention- Writing Prompts & Exercises to Get You Writing Now!

Write On Right Now!

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to write. And that would be me. I've moved my journal about my writing life over to LiveJournal http://susanwrites.livejournal.com This blog will be filled with writing prompts and exercises so we can all write on right now! Please feel free to share your favorites.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Writing Prompt: Paying attention

Pick a color - green, blue, red, brown, whatever pops into your mind right now. Go around your room, your house, inside and outside and write down just one word descriptions of what you see that is JUST that color. If you're really ambitious you can try to record your color finds for an entire day. Later, when you are done collecting, reread what you have found then write.

Write on right now.
Susan
Visit my writing blog

1 Comments:

At Sunday, August 07, 2005, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Susan, I AM going to start doing your writing prompts. Really. As soon as I finish illustrating my book. I just want to set aside my art for awhile and submerge myself in writing. And your assignments are a good thing to practice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home