Write On Right Now!: Writing prompt:Secrets- Writing Prompts & Exercises to Get You Writing Now!

Write On Right Now!

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to write. And that would be me. I've moved my journal about my writing life over to LiveJournal http://susanwrites.livejournal.com This blog will be filled with writing prompts and exercises so we can all write on right now! Please feel free to share your favorites.

Sunday, July 31, 2005

Writing prompt:Secrets


You hid something here a long time ago. What was it? Is it still here? Did you come back for it?

Write on right now!

1 Comments:

At Monday, August 01, 2005, Blogger soaringcosmos.blogspot.com said...

What an intriguing pic, Susan. I don't know why, but the first thing it reminded me of was an indie film Joey and I saw a year or so ago. Shoot, can't remember the title, but it was about an English novelist staying and writing at her editor's home in France (Italy?). The mood for most of the film was ominous. Funny. Haven't thought of the film since - but this pic brought it back to surface. Wonder what it means?

Love this exercise idea :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home