Write On Right Now!: What does reading mean to you?- Writing Prompts & Exercises to Get You Writing Now!

Write On Right Now!

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to write. And that would be me. I've moved my journal about my writing life over to LiveJournal http://susanwrites.livejournal.com This blog will be filled with writing prompts and exercises so we can all write on right now! Please feel free to share your favorites.

Sunday, July 03, 2005

What does reading mean to you?

Books have saved my life. It's as simple and as complicated as that. How about you?

For as long as I can remember, books have been my haven from the world when I could no longer cope. They have taught me the courage to risk living my creative life to its full potential. They have been the one constant in an unstable world, the one place I can go where I come away not judged, but enriched and enlightened.

One of my current projects in process is a book about the importance of reading. I'm trying to gather information about people's reading habits and how it impacts their lives for use in the book. I've posted a short survey (5 questions) on my website and I am looking for people from all walks of life to answer these questions and to help me circulate it to other readers.

Please consider taking my survey on reading and help spread the word about the survey to other readers.

Write on right now.
Susan

5 Comments:

At Sunday, July 03, 2005, Blogger Modigliani said...

Hey Susan, I noticed that the other day. I was going to fill in my answers, but thought it would be better to think on it for a spell.

Thanks for the reminder, though! I will definitely post my answers.

And, BTW, can't remember the directions at this moment; but would you be interested in kid's answers too, or just grown-ups?

 
At Sunday, July 03, 2005, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Wow, would love to do the survey. Wish I had discovered it earlier in the day, but I will return to the site tomorrow and add my 2 cents.

 
At Monday, July 04, 2005, Blogger boyblue said...

wow, what a wonderful blog!
lots to read...
i'll get back to the survey a bit later...
good day.

 
At Monday, July 04, 2005, Blogger Amy C. Moreno said...

Susan,
I found your blog through the cw-biz list, when you posted. I enjoyed reading the latest post and filled out the survey. I added you to my blog too.
Amy Moreno

 
At Tuesday, July 05, 2005, Blogger Kim / POWER OF RUN said...

Yes, great survey. And, great last post on cw-biz. I could really relate to your organizational system. I'm also a pile person. Once something is filed, it is lost!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home