Write On Right Now!: Writing Prompt: One Tree- Writing Prompts & Exercises to Get You Writing Now!

Write On Right Now!

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to write. And that would be me. I've moved my journal about my writing life over to LiveJournal http://susanwrites.livejournal.com This blog will be filled with writing prompts and exercises so we can all write on right now! Please feel free to share your favorites.

Sunday, January 08, 2006

Writing Prompt: One Tree

One tree.
Write about one tree in your life.
Real or imagined, it doesn't matter.
Just a tree.
And then . . .

Write on right now.

Don't forget my other writing blog at Live Journal. Daily updates.

Also, Oliver, from my new picture book, Oliver's Must-do List, has a blog of his own!

Just released in time for Black History Month Robert Smalls Sails to Freedom.

1 Comments:

At Sunday, January 08, 2006, Blogger Don Tate II said...

Ah, a writing prompt. I so missed these. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home