Write On Right Now!: Writing Prompt - The Big Fight- Writing Prompts & Exercises to Get You Writing Now!

Write On Right Now!

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to write. And that would be me. I've moved my journal about my writing life over to LiveJournal http://susanwrites.livejournal.com This blog will be filled with writing prompts and exercises so we can all write on right now! Please feel free to share your favorites.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Writing Prompt - The Big Fight

Write about a fight, a big fight, from both sides. A mother and a daughter. A boss and an employee. Two neighbors. Let's hear both points of view.

Write on, right now.

Visit my other writing blog Susan Writes.

I'm also on MySpace.

Shameless self-promotion - free contest! Sign up for my free monthly newsletter and you might win a copy of the galley of my upcoming middle grade verse novel Hugging the Rock.

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 05, 2006, Blogger soaringcosmos.blogspot.com said...

Myspace? You hip thing, you ;)

 
At Wednesday, April 05, 2006, Blogger Susan Taylor Brown said...

Actually I think I have a screw loose but librarians and teachers are over there so we'll see. I'm looking at is a more of a virtual billboard. LJ will always be my blogging home.

 
At Friday, April 14, 2006, Blogger soaringcosmos.blogspot.com said...

Yes, virtual billboard makes great sense. I think Myspace is ideal for that. I wouldn't be surprised if your older readers find you there, too.

It's funny. Most of Adria's friends who used to be active on LJ prefer to hang out in Myspace now. They find it more conversational.

Now, if only they'd get rid of those ugly ads, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home