Write On Right Now!: This blog has moved- Writing Prompts & Exercises to Get You Writing Now!

Write On Right Now!

Once upon a time there was a girl who wanted to write. And that would be me. I've moved my journal about my writing life over to LiveJournal http://susanwrites.livejournal.com This blog will be filled with writing prompts and exercises so we can all write on right now! Please feel free to share your favorites.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

This blog has moved

I'm suffering from too many blogs and not enough time so I am closing this blog. The old entries will stand but I will not be adding to them here.

I am gradually moving all the old writing and picture prompts to my writing blog, Susan Writes. You can find the prompts in the sidebar.

Thank you for reading along.

And remember, write on, right now!
Susan

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 06, 2022, Blogger pendekarmuda said...

"Thank you for nice information
Please visit our website unimuda and uhamka . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

 

Post a Comment

<< Home